GRAPHIC DESIGN & PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will be essential to the creation of custom products for our customers. In this role you will be expected to show flexibility and willingness to learn a variety of roles:
- Shipping and Receiving
- Material Handling
- Screen Processing
- Screen Printing
- Digital Printing
- Quality Control
We seek driven, flexible, and reliable team members that will produce high quality orders for our customers by learning and mastering our custom apparel print processes.
- Has clearly defined tasks and processes that are organized and optimized for productivity
- Includes repetitive actions that maximize consistent, high quality results
- Operate production equipment including: reclaim machines, printers, printing presses, and heat presses
- Provide quality control: Inspecting goods before, during, and after the print process. Ensuring each order is completed accurately and to our customer’s expectations. Attention to detail is a must!
- Learn the packing, labeling and shipping process from start to finish
HOW YOU WILL BE EVAULATED
- Productivity & Accuracy – maintaining (and striving to exceed) targeted expectations for average number of orders completed per day, and consistently accomplishing the quality of work our customers expect
- Teamwork – working collaboratively with your team providing real-time feedback to enhance teammates’ and customers’ experience with FGC Creative.