What we collect
We may collect information directly from you, automatically through your use of our Site, and from third parties. We may combine all of information we collect about you from these various sources.
- Information we collect directly from you. Depending on how you use our Site, you may provide us with certain information that can identify you as an individual, such as your name, email address, phone number, credit or debit card information and shipping or billing address (collectively, “Personal Information”). We will also collect any other information that you choose to provide to us through our Site (eg contents of messages you send to us through our Site).
- Content that you provide. You may upload comments, reviews, graphics, photos or other materials to the Site (“Content”). If you post Content on our Site, the Content (e.g., t-shirt designs or photos submitted as part of a contest), as well as other information (eg user name or profile picture), may be available to all visitors to our Site, and we cannot prevent such Content or information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy, our user agreement, the law, or your personal privacy.
- Information we collect about you from third parties. We may collect information about you from third parties. For example, we may collect demographics information from public sources and from third-party data and analytics companies. In addition, we may collect information about you from other FGC Creative users (eg if one user ships a package to another user).
- Information we collect automatically through your use of our Site. We may automatically collect information about your use of our Site and your orders, including but not limited to your Internet protocol (“IP”) address; the type of web browser you are using; the website that led you to our Site; the website you go after leaving our Site; the pages you view on our Site; the dates and times you access our Site; and information about any orders you place, such as your order identification number, items ordered and the cost of your order.
How we use your information
FGC Creative may use your information, including Personal Information and/or Content, for the following purposes:
- Providing our services To facilitate your orders, to administer your account; to respond to your questions or requests; to provide you with news or other information we think may interest you; to communicate with you about your account, orders or use of our Site or for other informational purposes; to improve our services; and for other account or customer support-related purposes.
- Marketing and advertising. To provide you with special offers, product information and other marketing or promotional communications from FGC Creative or from other third parties. We may provide marketing or advertising to you in a variety of ways, including through our Site, via email or on other third-party websites (eg using Google Customer Match or Facebook Ads). See our Online advertising and Your choices sections below for more information.
- Research and analytics. To analyze how customers use our Site, services and products; to analyze how customers interact with marketing or other communications we send to them; and for other research, analytical and statistical purposes.
- Protecting rights and interests.To investigate, protect or defend the rights, safety or property of FGC Creative, our customers or the public; to investigate or enforce perceived violations of our user agreement or this Policy; as evidence in litigation in which we are involved; and for fraud protection and credit risk reduction purposes.
- Legal compliance. To comply with laws, regulations, legal process (eg a warrant or subpoena) or guidance; and to respond to governmental requests (eg informal requests from a regulator).
FGC Creative may also share your information, including Personal Information and/or Content, in the following contexts:
- Protecting rights and interests. FGC Creative may share your information to investigate, protect or defend the rights, safety or property of FGC Creative, our customers or the public.
- Sale or acquisition of assets. FGC Creative may share your information if we become involved in a transaction involving the sale of our assets, such as a merger or acquisition, if we are transferred to another company, in the event of a bankruptcy, or as part of any other business transfer. If the surviving entity in such a transaction is not FGC Creative, the surviving entity may use your information pursuant to its own privacy policies, which may be different from this Policy.
- Legal compliance. FGC Creative may share your information to comply with laws, regulations, legal process (eg a warrant or subpoena) or guidance; and to respond to governmental requests (eg informal requests from a regulator).
- Aggregate or anonymous information. FGC Creative may share anonymous or aggregate information about FGC Creative users to third parties. For example, we may share anonymous or aggregate information to inform a third party’s decision on whether to place advertisements on our Site or on other websites. These companies may use such information about your visits to the Site and other websites to provide advertisements on the Site and other websites.
Cookies and other tracking mechanisms
We may automatically collect information about you through the use of common information-gathering tools, as well as new tracking technologies that develop as technology evolves. The tools that we or our service providers may use to track you include the following:
- Web beacons/clear GIFs. Clear graphics interchange format images (“GIFs”) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are embedded invisibly on web pages or in emails. We or our service providers may use clear GIFs (also known as web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags) in connection with our Site to track the activities of visitors to our Site, help us manage content and compile statistics about usage of our Site. We or our service providers may also use clear GIFs in emails to our users, to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed and track whether our emails are forwarded.
- LSOs. We may also use local storage objects (“LSOs”) to store your Site preferences and to personalize your visit. LSOs are different from browser cookies because of the amount and type of data stored. Typically, you cannot control, delete or disable the acceptance of LSOs through your web browser.
Users in the United States may opt out of many third-party ad networks. For example, you may go to the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) Consumer Choice Page for information about opting out of interest-based advertising and your choices regarding having information used by DAA companies. You may also go to the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) Consumer Opt-Out Page for information about opting out of interest-based advertising and your choices regarding having information used by NAI members.
Opting out from one or more companies listed on the DAA Consumer Choice Page or the NAI Consumer Opt-Out Pagewill opt you out from those companies’ delivery of interest-based content or advertisements to you, but it does not mean you will no longer receive any advertising through our Site or on other websites. Please note that even if you opt out, you may continue to receive advertisements, for example, based on the particular website that you are viewing (ie contextually based ads). Also, if your browsers are configured to reject cookies when you opt out on the DAA or NAI websites, your opt out may not be effective. Additional information is available on the DAA’s website at www.aboutads.info or the NAI’s website at www.networkadvertising.org.
The service providers we use for online advertising may change. However, for your convenience, here are the opt outs for some of the advertising service providers we use as of the “Last Modified” date of this Policy:
- Account information. If you ever wish to access your Personal Information, update your Personal Information or cancel your account, please contact us at info@FGCCreative.com or through the contact information below. Please note that we may maintain copies of your information and Content even after you have updated the information or canceled your account.
- Communications from FGC Creative. We may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you, about FGC Creative and other third-party information and offers. In the event you do not wish to receive such emails from FGC Creative, you may opt out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained within the body of any email message you receive or emailing us at info@FGCCreative.com and requesting that you no longer receive communications from us. It may take us up to ten (10) business days to process your opt out request. Even if you have opted out of receiving marketing and promotional emails from us, we may still send you transactional emails, such as emails about your account or the services you have requested from us.
- Communications from Third Parties. You may also opt out of our sharing your information with third parties for their own marketing purposes on a going forward basis by emailing us at info@FGCCreative.com. Please note that once we have shared your information with a third party, such information is subject to that third party’s privacy policies and practices.
- Online advertising. Please see our Online advertising section above for more information about your choices regarding online interest-based advertising.
Our Site is not targeted to children under thirteen (13) years of age and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If we discover that we have inadvertently collected Personal Information from a child under 13, we will promptly take measures to delete that Personal Information from our systems.
Our Site may contain links to other websites. Your use of an external website is subject to and governed by the terms and policies of that website. FGC Creative is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage our users to read the privacy statements of each and every website they visit.
We have taken steps to protect your information. For example, we limit internal access to our servers and have physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards in place that are designed to protect your information. However, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted through our Site. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any such information, and you provide such information at your own risk.
You can also take steps to help protect your information. For example, if you have an account with us, you should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your account by, among other things, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess and keeping your log-in and password private.
Changes to this Policy
This Policy was last updated as of the “Last Modified” date above. FGC Creative may modify this Policy at any time and will post any updates to our Site. We therefore encourage you to review this page frequently for any changes.
Contacting FGC Creative
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, please contact us using the information below.